I always forget how much I love being outside. I think I could live outside forever.
Though I miss rivers and tanning contests and "What are you, TWELVE?!?" moments.
There's just something about being on the water, taking breaks in the middle of a lake when you feel like it, playing the question game for hours on end, and jumping right into the water from your canoe when you get too hot. And I love making fires and watching the best I-MAX movie of all time, waking up in the middle of the night because you are too cold, never knowing what time it is. What time is it? Morning. After lunch. Time for a swim, time to watch the stars--it's all trail time, time of your life.
Camping outside, or swimming in a lake, or just being outside, etc. makes me wonder how I'm going to survive living in a big city. I know I will, but really...I like my air.
Last night was fun because we sat around and reminisced about high school crushes, and it turns out that everyone liked the same people, and everyone pretty much liked everyone, and hearing all of this come out made me happy.
I weirdly obess over things, which should end soon. For the good of so many people.
Aha, this is entertaining.
You can tell a lot about a person from they're Top 25 Most Played. No matter how embarassing, list your Top 25 most Played here!
1. Us--Regina Spektor
2. Stay With You--Goo Goo Dolls
3. Kiss Me--Sixpence None the Richer
4. Don't Leave--Ben Lee
5. Calender Girl--Stars
6. Naked as we Came--Iron and Wine
7. Heard 'Em Say--Kanye West and Maroon 5
8. Life Effect--Stars
9. Drunken Lullabies--Flogging Molly
10. Chariot--Gavin DeGraw
11. Keepin' it Real--Mason Jennings
12. This Side--Nickel Creek
13. The Nearness of you--Norah jones
14. Put your Records On--Corinne Bailey Rae
15. You Were Meant for Me--Jewel
16. I Will Always Love You--Whitney Houston
17. Steal My Kisses From You--Ben Harper
18. Only the Good Die Young--Billy Joel
19. 16 Military Wives--The Decemberists
20. Express yourself--N.W.A.
21. Under Pressure (Live)--Queen
22. Worn Me Down--Rachel Yamagata
23. Here's Where I Stand--Tiffany Taylor
25. Keep Ya Head Up--2Pac
|comments: Leave a comment|